Making a Difference ONE person at a time.
Making a Difference ONE person at a time.
We exist to eradicate human sex trafficking & restore those impacted through: building awareness; clinical trauma counseling via F4T; job placement; housing assistance and mentoring. We also fight demand by providing addiction counseling via F4T.
BAT partners with AMF and other groups to provide housing for those impacted by human trafficking. At present we have 3 houses and 7 apartments in Central Florida and soon we will have 2 in TX, 1 in Alabama we work with and another in Virginia. Click below to learn the basics of Healing Place Housing Project
Bikers Against Trafficking (BAT) is a group of dedicated people who stretch across the globe in an effort to eradicate human sex trafficking. We do MORE than simply talk about the problem--we roll up our sleeves and tackle the problem. Since our inception we have partnered with over 530 individuals and their families who have been trafficked. Each Chapter and the International Organization build strategic partnerships to provide the needed services for those who are coming out of the life. (Each chapter provides distinct services & partnerships but through the combined efforts all our Chapters here is what we provide)
1. We provide quality "trauma informed" clinical therapy to all who have survived and their families. If they do not have any insurance we provide our services free of charge. The counseling arm of BAT is provided by our partnership with Family4Today, Inc. which is run by Dr Patrick "Doc" and Rainey Nave. (yes, Doc has a doctoral degree in psychotherapy).
2. We provide daily living supplies to those in need. Toiletries, clothes, bedding, etc...
3. We provide education and awareness training. We speak at churches, groups, organizations, mental health gatherings, State departments, youth groups, schools, military bases, colleges, etc... We have been featured in 2 documentaries, helped create one film and are working on creating another. In short, we will go anywhere to speak. We seek to make a difference. Each Chapter seeks to be the eyes and ears in the community and around the world.
4. We provide training on how to work with those who have survived human sex trafficking, what the state of this scourge is in our society, and how to implement the best care possible.
5. We provide housing assistance for those who have survived human sex trafficking. We partner with organizations in Ukraine, Mexico, Canada and several States in the US. We partner with a home in the Gatlinburg area. We also partner with the Alan Madden Foundation which provides housing for over 318 kids, teens and young adults in Central Florida who were impacted by human trafficking. We work with houses in TN, AL, FL and Virginia and our Healing Place home to house adults who were trafficked should be online in Volusia County by the end of 2023.
6. We create Chapters for those bikers who are like minded to form communities of family and friendship to band together to fight human sex trafficking. We also participate in many charity rides, help others as often as we can and attempt to live life FULL of meaning and purpose.
7. We have two special times a year where we provide Christmas gifts and Easter baskets for kids who were trafficked and who are now in foster care or who have aged out of the system.
8. We provide clinical trauma counseling and awareness to those who are on the demand side. We are building a team of activists who are determined to eliminate demand. (International Office via the partnership with Family4Today, Inc., the non-profit counseling office of Dr. Patrick "Doc" Nave called Family4Today.
Our founders work at an Addiction Treatment Center in Lake Mary, Florida called Sojourners. Doc also runs a not for profit mental health center as well called Family4Today AND they also operate Smoking Pirate Cigars where all the proceeds go to fight human trafficking.
Your support and contributions will enable us to provide housing, counseling, mentoring and supplies to those that need it. CH53484 is our Solicitation of Contribution number through Dept of Ag in Florida.