Rainey and Doc are the Founders of Bikers Against Trafficking. Started in January 2016 BAT, headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida has grown to be international in its reach. The goal to eradicate human sex trafficking drives us all forward! Our main office is located at 1349 S. International Parkway, Suite 2421, Lake Mary, FL 32746. We have an extension office located in Debary, Florida.
Bikers Against Trafficking is an international 501(c)3 non-profit.
Eradicating human sex trafficking & restoring those impacted through: building awareness; clinical trauma counseling; job placement; housing assistance and mentoring.
BAT has active chapters in Canada. Our Canada President is Sly. You can contact Sly at Sly@BikersAgainstTrafficking.org He is located in Alberta. (based on the data that we can find there is estimated to be 17,000 people being trafficked in Canada, 93% are Canadian citizens most are under the age of 25. Statistics are not readily available and we know there are thousands more unaccounted for at present.)
The new hotline can be reached 24 hours a day at: 1-833-900-1010.
Deaf and non-verbal hotline users should dial 711 in any province or territory, then ask the relay service to connect them with the main hotline number.
Patrick "Doc" Nave is the International and US President of Bikers Against Trafficking. Rainey Cannavino is the International VP.
We partner with many anti-trafficking groups. If you are interested in building a relationship please let us know.
What makes Bikers Against Trafficking (BAT) unique is that we don't simply talk about making a difference we MAKE a difference. We help extricate those stuck in the life, we provide counseling--help--resources and are in the process of raising money to provide housing for those who have survived. We believe we are to make a difference by getting involved!
Modern-day slavery, or human trafficking exists whenever people are bought and sold for forced labor or commercial sex. Around the world, there are an estimated 27 million slaves today. Human sex trafficking has been reported in all provinces in Canada, all Countries in the world and in 50 U.S. states. The number of people being sex trafficked in the United States is estimated to be 1.5 million people as of today. Most who are trafficked in the US are US citizens, the average age is 11, and the average lifespan is 7 years. (Canada is just now getting good stats but knows there are over 17,000 at present, 93% of who are Canadian citizens).
Bikers are invaluable in the fight against this heinous crime. As the eyes and ears of our communities you are in a unique position to spot traffickers who seek to exploit human beings for sex and to see their victims and then DO something about it. We are forming Chapters around the world and seeking to build an army who want to do more than "talk" about things. A group of people who want to role up their sleeves and make a difference.
Bikers Against Trafficking (BAT) is a group of dedicated people who stretch across the globe in an effort to eliminate human sex trafficking. We do MORE than simply talk about the problem--we roll up our sleeves and tackle the problem.
1. We provide quality "trauma informed" clinical therapy to all who have survived and their families. If they do not have any insurance we provide our services free of charge.
2. We provide daily living supplies to those in need. Toiletries, clothes, bedding, etc...
3. We provide awareness training. We speak at churches, groups, organizations, mental health gatherings, State departments, youth groups, schools, military bases, colleges, etc... We have been featured in a documentary, helped create one film and are working on creating another. In short, we will go anywhere to speak. We seek to make a difference.
4. We provide training on how to work with those who have survived human sex trafficking, what the state of this scourge is in our society, and how to implement the best care possible.
5. We provide housing for those who have survived human sex trafficking. At present we are involved in the housing of two survivors and are actively building connections and raising money to build/acquire several houses in the Central Florida area. We are calling this project "Healing Place." We also help support two houses for those who have survived in Mexico and the Ukraine.
6. We create Chapters for those bikers who are like minded to form communities of family and friendship to band together to fight human sex trafficking. We also participate in many charity rides, help others as often as we can and attempt to live life FULL of meaning and purpose.
7. We partner with affiliate groups who seek to do things together. We have partners in three countries and around the United States at present.
Rainey is the Executive Director of Healing Place and International Vice-President of Bikers Against Trafficking. She is an Addiction and Clinical Trauma Therapist, Biker & survived a lifetime of being trafficked. She is a passionate advocate for freedom!
Doc is the International President of BAT and the Chairman of the Board. He is a licensed mental health counselor, master certified addiction counselor, AMHCA Diplomate with a specialist in trauma counseling, biker, pastor and abolitionist. Yes, and he has a doctoral degree in therapy.
In addition to being one of our board members Cendra serves as the hands on the ground leader for finding the services in our local community. She is relentless in her passion!
If you are wanting to get serious then check us out!
Sly is our Canada President. If you are interested in starting a chapter in Canada please reach out to him. Sly@BikersAgainstTrafficking.org
Your generous gift will help us fund our mission to help those in need. At present we are raising funds to build houses to give those who have survived a place to live. Together, we can make a difference.